Benefits of working at Channing Hall
Channing Hall is a fun, supportive place to begin or continue your career. We offer an array of competitive benefits and attractive incentives.
- Medical Insurance - Fully paid by school for individuals, and a portion paid for spouses/ dependents.
- Dental Insurance - Fully paid by school for individuals, and a portion paid for spouses/ dependents.
- Retirement Plan - School contributes up to 7 percent on top of your salary.
- 8-10 Days Paid Time Off - In addition to regular school holidays and summer break. May be used as you like — for vacation, sick time, or just a day off.
- Lower Class Sizes - Classes capped at 26 students or fewer.
- Classroom Aides - In grades K-5. Our teachers LOVE the tremendous amount of help they receive from their aides.
- Supply Funds - Generous amount in your personal supply budget to spend how and when you want.
- International Baccalaureate Program - This educational framework gives teachers access to high-quality professional development, innovative resources, and a successful pedagogy.
- Reduced Cost Lunch - Great choices available every day, including a huge salad bar, for just $2.
- Teaching Teams & Mentors - Groups support and collaborate with one another.
- Reading Intervention Team - These dedicated reading specialists are a wonderful resource to help you get your students where they need to be.
- Technology - We provide the resources you need to do your job effectively.
- Team Building Activities - Staff parties and catered luncheons give teachers a chance to build relationships.
- Dedicated Families - Our parent organization pampers our teachers, and families provide dozens of hours of volunteer service every year to make teachers' jobs easier.